Sunday, July 26, 2009

What is wrong with Italy (i.)

(One of many reasons) Why Italy is going downhill:

Lapo Elkann; he pees sitting down.

His grandfather (see below) would be very, very ashamed. Luckily he passed away gracefully a year before Lapo was found drugged out and hanging out with his favorite tranny.

Gianni Agnelli; one of the best dressed men in Italy and a very friendly & industrious man.


I wouldn't be surprised if Mirafiori closed doors within a year or two. I hope angry workers take our their rage out exclusively on Lapo, though I doubt it since a degenerate such as himself being in such a lofty position is a reflection of Italian society itself. (I doubt they even teach Boccacio in school anymore).

Let it be written here for all to see: if Italy were ever to revive her glorious tradition of duelling, Lapo Elkann would be my first (but not last) competitor.

No comments:

Post a Comment